Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter's Here...

33 degrees - 1:37 pm - snowing...

When we woke up this morning, everything was covered in a blanket of white.  I snapped some picture around the house and my drive down and back up the mountain this morning...




Our road is so pretty in the winter time...


Logging in the snow.


Had to wait for the Fellerbuncher to move... then the truck... then
the log truck... it's busy up here on the mountain today.

Came around a corner a saw a different Fellerbuncher working his way up.

This corner was just logged.  I came down and had a moment of not knowing
where I was - it looks that different. 
It now looks like a really scary corner in the fog and snow.


Had to wait for the Fellerbuncher and trucks to move again.  They're being
very patient with me going up and down the mountain numerous times a day.

Jack: "I LOVE THE SNOW!!!"

... and Jack is off to go play in the snow!!!